Wednesday, July 11, 2018

MS and ME

For those who might still be following this blog, you probably have noticed that the number and frequency of post have diminished this past year. [Hum...three the past six months?]  What's the deal.

The 3 B's I would like to call it = balance...bladder...and brain.  Since 2006, MS [multiple sclerosis] and I have been singing this duet.  Some days in tune, some days out of tune it is.  Most recently my balance has taken its turn in the out of tune chorus, and well just getting up and down from my favorite chairs [including my computer] has been an interesting experience.  My bladder continues its usual "no control" song, and my brain...who knows what is to come...where did I put that...?  Anyway, I just wanted you folks to know where I've been and the uncertainty of where I might be going.  May the blogs continue...MS and ME have a few duets yet to sing.

2 comments: