Monday, March 26, 2012

Hours of Our Days

Passing another year above ground is a good thing. [Just passed 61 years!] Most of our ancestors are below ground and that is the way it is supposed to be. Life, death... time passes... one generation to the next.

This past birthday was special with daughters and grandsons making special trips to help celebrate this passing. My youngest daughter left her words on a card :

"I am thankful for how God imagined our family into being... how he saw us singing in Wales, roughing it in the wilderness, striving to raise our families in love & wisdom. Generations after generation he knew the boarders of our land and the hours of our days. Thank you for sharing these days & these boarders with me. I am better because of it. I love you dearly, Ellen"

Oh yes, thank you Ellen. I love you dearly. How important are the hours of our days.

No comments:

Post a Comment